MISP 2.4.131 released
- New types pgp-public-key/pgp-private-key/email/sha3 added.
- Export format for Bro, Snort, OpenIOC updated to support new email type (in addition to the legacy email-src/email-dst attribute type)
- A new filter “type” added for the internal fetcher which appends email as a type if email-src/email-dst are found.
- [types] email added as a new type, affects #6281.
- [diagnostic] Check if database index is unique.
- New API export: added “count” returnFormat for the REST API which simply counts the number of attributes/events found (on each respective scope).
- The ACL has been extended to allow host org users to block events. Also added a new special permission for the ACL system host_org_user - which will evaluate whether the user is in the org configured in the MISP.host_org_id directive
- Major upgrade to jQuery (Bumped jQuery to version 3.5.1.) and related dependencies.
- STIX 1 Importing test mechanisms from indicators as yara rules (as used by CISA).
- The API GET requests on restsearch with no parameters are no longer allowed. warn the user of the use of GET queries with posted JSON bodies
- STIX 2 import - Fixed external pattern types parsing.
- Logging - Add the ability to customize the IP header field when logging.
- New dasbhoard widget - Feature/achievements widget adding gamification to the information sharing.
- New MISP-SNMP Monitor script.
- Various fixes for accessibility for users of screen readers such as ARIA labels.
Many bugs fixed and small improvements
A host of other improvements are documented in the complete changelog is available.
We would like to thank all the contributors, reporters and users who have helped us in the past months to improve MISP and information sharing at large. This release includes multiple updates in misp-objects, misp-taxonomies and misp-galaxy.
As always, a detailed and complete changelog is available with all the fixes, changes and improvements.